Friday, October 12, 2012

It's not just play...


Preparing to bridge the last electrical gap


This corner, inside track, is the last dead spot, at least since I added block controls. powering it will again allow both loops to run, and now I can park trains and power off the station and yard tracks...

Now that that is done, and I can run trains on all existing tracks, I can focus on finishing up jobs that have been hanging around.

Mount Crossover; first to do


Now that I am running on both tracks, and have some control, it's time to finish up these jobs. This one is just outside the station and freight yard.

Mount crossover; second to do...


This one will let me have access to the other track, and is second priority. I can start adding power to the key turnouts, and hopefully get more track!

No comments:

Post a Comment